Cloud Processing

hai 

i upload the images on cloud and i picked the GCP points on the image…Start the Processing i get a output.

But Quality report generated for final outputs.

What i am ask i need the Quality report before start the process…

Thanks in Advance…

You can try to setup the project on Pix4Dmapper Desktop to run just Step 1 but I am not sure the Pix4DCloud will stop at just Step 1.  The desktop version is where you need to make most of your customizations to run in the cloud.

Hey Thiru,

The quality report is generated after step 1. Intial Processing and will give you an idea about the calibration and overall reconstruction of your project. The information in the quality report does not change after processing step 2. Point Cloud and Mesh and 3. DSM, Orthomosaic and Index, with one exception: a section containing a summary of the selected processing options is added after each step (1, 2 and 3).

If you need help to analyze it, you can check out the following articles: Analyzing the Quality ReportQuality Report Help and Quality report specifications.

@Adam, indeed, when uploading a project from the desktop to the cloud, all three steps are automatically run (processing will not stop at step 1).