Calibration Issue

I started this project today and noticed the cameras are aligning in a strange way after I mark my GCP. T there were 2 GCPs where I couldn’t see any images of the ground. I tried changing the elevation to multiple different heights, but I never could see the ground. Thoughts?

When the GCPs do not appear on the images in the rayCloud, we recommend using the Basic Editor for marking GCPs on the images: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/202560619-How-to-add-import-and-mark-manual-tie-points-MTPs-in-the-Basic-GCP-MTP-Manager. If you have tried it, would you please share the quality report?

Kind regards,

You want to see a quality report after me marking the control points? I have already done that. It is processing step 3 now. What quality report do you need and how do I generate it? I have the one for step 2, will that work?

Hello Jeremy,

You can generate the quality report by following the steps described in Menu Process > Generate Quality Report. It should be saved in the project folder (\project_name\1_initial\report\project_name_report.pdf.). You can share one for step 2 also since you already have it.

Warm regards,