Calibration error

Hello
I would like to know if anyone can help me, I need to process this flight that are in two blocks, but one of them is giving calibration error, any suggestions?

If you need flight data, you are in the link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2Lz26Ra2MbDNFhPazB4N3FwcDA?usp=sharing 

I would like to help, but give me this afternoon to look at what you have.

1 Like

Please make the Google Drive link public, so that it is easier to have access to the files. :) 

Checking the following points is usually a good way to start investigating such issues: 

• Verify that the image quality is sufficient: 203756115.
  • Verify that there is enough overlap between the images: 203756125.
  • Verify that the camera model associated to the camera is correct: 203032259.
  • Verify that the image geolocation and coordinate system is correct: 203755985.
  • Verify that the GCP geolocation and coordinate system is correct: 203032299.

These steps are grouped in this article: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/203832269-Error-e0046-Processing-failed-No-calibrated-cameras- 

@Gary did you already have a look at the data? Did you find anything? Would be interesting to have your input.

Trying to look yesterday but access was restricted, 0630 here now logging in now

1 Like

This dataset should be processed as two separate datasets, If you would like, I will process and upload outputs to your share drive.

1 Like

Recommend increasing overlaps, this would help greatly in your areas of interest (terrain). Using some ground targets would help you with image registration in this case.

Area 1 to the east will process well, however Area 2 to the west has less overlap and pixel smearing is a problem for automatic tie point creation.

Results for Eastern POI report upload to your share.

Gary/ Pierangelo

Thank you very much for your commitment to help me, I thought it was some processing problem, but in the case of the west area I believe that I will have to make a new flight taking care of the overlap.

Gary, thank you very much for your commitment to help me, I thought it was some processing problem, but in the case of the west area I believe that I will have to make a new flight taking care of the overlap.

Oséias Valiejus 
geo.oseias@gmail.com

Ribeirão Preto/SP - Brasil

1 Like

Pleasure Sir!

Feel free to call on me if you have more detailed question or technical issues.

Good luck going forward.

I have a project that has been merged from 12 down to 2 and I am currently merging the final two projects.

Everything has calibrated fine to this point but now on the last merge the calibrating has happened 4 times so far. Does it calibrate at different image scales? I have set the image scale to 1/2 as it needs to be of high quality.

Hardware is fine, image quality is fine and overlap is fine. It’s just calibrating multiple times. Is this normal?

What do you mean by

but now on the last merge the calibrating has happened 4 times so far.

Does the software freeze? Does it give you an error message?

A post was split to a new topic: I get black screen when adding GCPs