Beta Release Capture for Phantom 3 professional

Hi.
I signed up as a beta tester for professional application on the Phantom 3, I then downloaded as instructed application to play store and awaited update to the beta release, right now I have version 2.02. I was registered as a developer giò level 1 du DJI so I downloaded the firmware P3X_FW_V01.01.1007. bin installed on the aircraft and radio (by checking the result) enabled USB debugging on my Galaxy S6 Edge. I turn on the radio, the airplane, connect the phone but I do not even appear in the box usb authorization. I open the application and see that there is no communication with the aircraft, when I try to activate the flight plan, I get a request for wifi, as if the application was for the Phantom 2. Maybe the application is not the Phantom beta 3? and spent a day since I downloaded from the Play market. What could be the problem? Thank you in advance.
Mario Vitti

…I also have a problem. I download and install SDK in phantom3 , download Capture App , Enable Debug Usb , when i start the application say : Please connect to drone Wi-Fi , the remote control working properly , can you help me ? thank’s Marco Garino
(for Mario Vitti my phone : 329.0968734)

Hello,
Please make sure that you selected the appropriate drone in the upper right corner of the map. If the application is asking about WiFi connection it can be that you selected the Phantom 2 Vision+ instead of the Phantom 3.

Regards,

Thank you, that was the problem. I did not realize that menu!
Problem
Solved.