Batch Script Crashing?

Pix4D application has been crashing at different stages during step 1 when using a batch script. If I run the same project using the actual application everything works fine. Anyone else having a issue?

I am running the same template and options both times. I only use the script to process multiple projects.

Apparently the problem is in this, try another script

Do you have any specific error messages in the log file? 

Can we have a look at your script?

This would help to understand what the error might be. 

There is no error message in the log file.

Here is the script

echo RUNNING PROJECT OP14_Merge
“C:\Program Files\Pix4Dmapper\pix4dmapper.exe” -c -r --template Full.tmpl “D:\Projects\GMB\Block\OP14\OP14_Merge.p4d”
echo PROCESSING FINISHED
echo RUNNING PROJECT OP12_Merge
“C:\Program Files\Pix4Dmapper\pix4dmapper.exe” -c -r --template Full.tmpl “D:\Projects\GMB\Block\OP12\OP12_Merge.p4d”
echo PROCESSING FINISHED
echo RUNNING PROJECT P09_Merge
“C:\Program Files\Pix4Dmapper\pix4dmapper.exe” -c -r --template Full.tmpl “D:\Projects\GMB\Block\P09\P09_Merge.p4d”
echo PROCESSING FINISHED
pause

Hey Apex Geoscience,

Is Full.tmpl created by you? Or is it a default  Pix4D template. If it is created by you, you may want to have a template directory as well, something like --template “C:\Full.tmpl”, or where ever your directory is located. . 

Well spotted @Selim. That could definitely be a reason why the script is not working. 

APEX Geoscience, let us know if that was it :slight_smile:

The same script is being run on 3 other pc’s with no issue. We did some digging and noticed a memory corruption error. Looks like a bad stick of ram.  We are replacing it and will see.