Batch projects fail to start

I often use batch processing overnight and have never experienced any issues with it until last night. I am trying to process Micasense Rededge data which is the only variable compared to my normal process.

When I try to execute the batch script I get the following echoed back (this is echoed for each project, I just pasted the last instance though):

E:\KGP NDVI\Pix4D Projects>echo RUNNING PROJECT KB4_KGP_NDVI
RUNNING PROJECT KB4_KGP_NDVI

E:\KGP NDVI\Pix4D Projects>"C:\Program Files\Pix4Dmapper\pix4dmapper" -c -r "E:\KGP NDVI\Pix4D Projects\KB4_KGP_NDVI.p4d"
[2020.10.20 08:05:09][ 18%RAM][  0%CPU][Warning]: Warning w9020: GDAL Error <1> PROJ: proj_get_authorities_from_database: Cannot find proj.db

E:\KGP NDVI\Pix4D Projects>echo PROCESSING FINISHED

The instructions in my script for each project are:

echo RUNNING PROJECT WB1_KGP_NDVI
"C:\Program Files\Pix4Dmapper\pix4dmapper.exe" -c -r "E:\KGP NDVI\Pix4D Projects\WB1_KGP_NDVI.p4d"
echo PROCESSING FINISHED

I’m running version 4.6.1, I can provide machine specs if needed though I feel like that isn’t the issue…

Any feedback would be appreciated

Hi,

The command-line interface (CLI) of Pix4D Desktop is now accessible only to Pix4Dengine Server license holders. You can reach out to sales regarding this :slight_smile:

I see, well thanks for clarifying. Could you by any chance tell me when this change came into effect or a link to where this change was published?

My company just renewed our license and I am about to get chewed out for not realizing we likely have to pay more for the functionality on which we developed our procedures, so I would like to be as prepared as I could be.

Hi, I have asked sales to reach out to you. However, it would be great if you can reach out to them and discuss this.

Thanks for your help Momtanu, I sent a request out to them too so hopefully they get back to me soon