[Android] Mavic pro, zte axon 7 mini phone, DJI SDK error: Metadata received from server is invalid

I am having a problem connecting from the DJI capture app to the mavic pro via wifi.Specifically I am getting the following output from the app:

Here is the pertinent information:

• I can connect to the mavic pro via wifi using the DJI GO 4 app.

• The DJI Go 4 app is not set to open by default.

• I have never been able to successfully connect the pix4d capture app to the mavic pro.

• I am using a ZTE axon 7 mini phone with Android 6.0.1

• I am not implementing anything using the DJI sdk, I am simply trying to connect via pix4d capture to setup a photogrammetric flight plan.

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for the information you have provided. Is it the Mavic Pro or the Mavic 2 Pro you are using?

You will not be to connect to your drone with Pix4Dcapture using the Wifi.
The error displayed has not been reported so far but it should be solved by connecting the proper way to the drone.

To connect, you need to use a USB cable and plug it between the mobile device you are using and the remote controller of the drone. It can take several attempts to connect to the drone, do not hesitate to restart everything from scratch if it can not connect.

Then be sure:

• To use the latest version of Pix4Dcapture and Ctrl+DJI
  • To select the good drone in the settings
  • To not have DJI GO 4 set to open by default (it seems that you checked it)
  • To not have DJI GO 4 open in the background. Force quit it if necessary.

If still having issues, I would suggest you have a close look at this article and to go through our troubleshooter.

Thanks Gael,

I will give this a shot when I have a chance. Appreciate the feedback!

Dennis

Hello, have you already fixed this problem because I made some updates and the problem is still there?
thank you