Hello Pix4D beta testers!
The beta version 2.0.8 has been released and can be downloaded on the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pix4d.pix4dmapper
Make sure to be a beta tester to download the beta: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/206913853
Instructions on how to use the app: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/202557269
Please use this post give us feedback about the version 2.0.8.
Looking forward to your feedback!
- Upgrade to DJI SDK 2.4.1
- Support DJI firmware 1.5.0030 for the Phantom 3 Pro and Advanced
- Support DJI firmware 1.4.0010 for the Inspire 1
(P3A, P3P and I1) Synchronization of the images
- At the end of the mission the images are not synchronized properly. Workaround:
- Disable the Sync automatically when mission ends option in the settings. For more information: 203873435.
- Transfer the images from the drone’s SD card to the computer.
- Create a new Pix4Dmapper project and process the images locally. For more information: 202557369.
(P3A, P3P and I1) Connection problem
- With some devices and Android versions, the connection is failing and the application is requesting to connect by WiFi.
Tips to use the App
- (I1): Sometimes the mission cannot be uploaded (in the preflight checklist). Solution: Hit “cancel” and to start the mission again.
- (P3A, P3P and I1): “cannot fetch media list” If you get this message, it means that the connection with the drone is not complete. Solution: Unplug the USB cable, kill Capture, replug the USB cable and restart Capture.