Support Website Contact Support Blog

Windows 11

Hi,

i dont have posted in other Forum that PIX4D Forum.
I did uninstallation and installation of the drivers as described in the link, but it did not improve the situation.
Additionally, I restarted PIX4D in safe mode and it didn’t help. I can’t add / open files via explorer all the time.

Best,

Hi,
I tried to use the proposed program but it only fixes after paying 30 euro for the license. It is a bit of a lot due to the fact that I am not sure if it will work for sure. I tried to scan the scan again, fix dimp, upload the graphics card and computer drivers again and boot in safe mode. I keep getting the same problem that PIX4DMapper hangs when opening explorer. It doesn’t happen with any other program, but keeps trying to find some solution.

Best,

Hi,

I cannot know if this program will fix your issue so I agree. The only workaround I can suggest is to drag and drop the files. Otherwise, I would suggest reverting back to Windows 10.

Best,

Hello all - I have been watching this discussion as I had the same issue after upgrading to Windows 11. My only solution was to revert to Windows 10, which immediately fixed the issue.
The only thing to bear in mind is that I think Microsoft only allows you to automatically revert to Windows 10 via the ‘Windows Update’ settings for a couple of weeks. After that, I believe you need to do a clean install.

Hi @mtaylforth,

Thanks a lot for your input!

Best,