Will the Capture Pro work Mavic 3E RC?

Hi,

Will the new Pix4D Capture Pro work on DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise RC? I would love to try it. Please let me know.

Hello @rayavarapunani, The PIX4Dcapture Pro works with DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise and Default DJI RC Pro Enterprise. For more information, visit the below support article,

1 Like

Kapil,

Thanks for the article. I installed the Capture Pro on my Mavic 3E RC. I have perpetual license of Matic and Survey. I tried to enter my pix4D credentials, it doesn’t let me in. When i entered the It says incorrect password or email. Please help.

Hello @rayavarapunani, If you get an incorrect password and email, there might be some typo in your email or the password. I recommend you change the password and try it again.

Hello Nani, You don’t need a cloud license to use PIX4Dcapture Pro. If you plan to use the Mission Planner, you would need a cloud license. However, to use PIX4Dcapture Pro, you don’t be a cloud license.

I have a personal request. Can you please upload a video on the features of Capture Pro. I have KML file. I want to upload it so the drone can finish the mission. However, i am stuck how to upload them through my RC. Should i upload them in cloud? Or How to use the kms file i have to make it work in Capture Pro.

Hello @rayavarapunani , To import the Kml file, you need to do it using Mission Planner (You would need to have a cloud license). So, you have to follow the following steps.

1. Create a mission using Mission Planner.
  2. Import Kml files and adjust the mission based on the imported boundary. https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/8945608803229-File-import-Mission-Planner
  3. Import the mission to PIX4Dcapture Pro app. https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/8804676536093-Download-a-plan-from-Mission-Planner-PIX4Dcapture-Pro
  4. Start the mission on the field.

Has anyone in the US gotten the app to work on the Mavic 3 Enterprise? I am downloading the APk from the pix website and it connects to my drone but just crashes as soon as I try to execute a mission. Suggestions?

Have you gotten capture pro to work on RC enterprise? I can login and connect to the drone but the app just crashes when I try to run a mission. I have downloaded the APk from the pix website…not sure if there is a stable version available?

Any news about Pix4D Capture Pro to work on Mavic 3 Enterprise??

From the latest release notes, version 1.1.0

Known issue:

• DJI M300RTK, M3E & M3T drone models not taking-off due to a remote ID error in the USA.