Mavic 3M and Pix4d Capture Pro

Hello,

I recently purchased the Mavic 3 Enterprise Multispectral drone and would like to install pix4d capture pro on the smart controller. Is this drone compatible with pix4d Capture Pro? I see that third party apps can be installed on the smart controller using an APK. I also see that the support info says that pix4d capture pro is compatible with the Mavic 3e and Mavic 3T. No mention of the Mavic 3M. I downloaded the capture pro to my Ipad just to see how it works and I don’t see any of the Mavic 3 drones listed in the dropdown?

I’d rather not waste my time if once its installed it doesn’t work. Does anyone have a knowledge on this?
Thanks
Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for your question!

I recently purchased the Mavic 3 Enterprise Multispectral drone and would like to install pix4d capture pro on the smart controller. Is this drone compatible with pix4d Capture Pro?

To answer your question, No, the DJI Mavic 3 Multispectral is not compatible with PIX4Dcapture Pro for now. If you’d like to see the full list of compatible devices, please refer to our

Supported drones, cameras, and controllers - PIX4Dcapture, being the latest additions DJI Mavic 3E and DJI Mavic 3T.

Regarding Mavic 3E’s issue, I believe my colleagues have responded to you in your previous thread: Pix4D capture Pro and DJI Mavic 3 Multispectral - #8 by keith2

Let us know if you still have any questions. We are happy to help!

Best,
Rosana (she/her)