Uploading Images & Site Crashes

Has anyone else had this issue? 

Every time I try uploading this batch of 1600 images the site crashes.

I have never had this issue before on large amount of images. 

Dear Manny,

We have already replied to you personally, but I think that would be great to share our answer with the community.

Processing on the Cloud is equivalent to processing on a machine with 69 GB of RAM and a processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) Platinum 8124M CPU @ 3.00GHz.
There is no limitation regarding the number of images to process on the Cloud or on the Desktop. However, Pix4D Cloud can process a dataset of about 1,000 images for an optimal experience with our servers. 

Please keep in mind that we expect from our users to respect our fair usage policy of the cloud (2500 images/month). Based on the fair usage policy and the server capacity, you can for instance process 2 projects of 1,200 images each in a month, plus some side small projects. Please note also that images above 55 MP cannot be processed on the Cloud platform.

Regards,
Marco

Regarding fair use of cloud processing services (image upload limit/ I have @1500 images in a project):
If my project starts on the 28th of february, does march 1st start another processing term?
Is the term processing in a 30 day period or is it end of month reset?

Hi @douglas.staniszewski
Since June 9th, 2020 the cloud fair usage policy is no more valid, in the sense that the number of images that can be processed and the projects that can be created depends on the user’s license. More information at Pix4Dcloud - FAQ.

The reset of your cloud allowance doesn’t depend on the day itself (first day of the month), but rather on the day your Pix4Dcloud license renews (it could be any day of the month). Let me know if it’s not clear.