Cloud simultaneous processing

Are there limits on how many projects can be processed simultaneously? I uploaded a small project a little while after uploading a large on and the small one hasn’t finished 2 hours later, when it estimated 20 minutes.

Are projects processed concurrently or consecutively?

Thanks

Hi Erik,

At the moment Pix4D Cloud is based on fair usage, 15 projects/month of 150 images @ 15 MP. Based on the fair usage policy and the server capacity, you can for instance process 2 projects of 1,000 images each in a month, plus some side small projects.

Could you check to see if this is the case?

Cheers,

Ina

Ina,

What happens if you try exceed that limit?

Thanks!

Hi Scott

That would be unfair :slight_smile: hehehe.

As I said at the moment it is just based on fair usage :slight_smile: hence you will not have any kind of restrictions. Although this may change in the future.

Cheers,

Ina

Ina,

We have an extremely large project, 15,000 pictures. I realize this is not fair. Is there any way to get cloud processing for this? or do we need to rebuild our desktop to handle this large of a project?

Thanks

Hi Paul,

I would recommend you to open a ticket to us regarding these concerns so we could put you in touch with our customer success manager who would be able to give you more details regarding this :-).

Cheers,

Ina

Hi,

I was hoping to get similar information. Is there somewhere that i can read the fair usage policy? we are considering outsourcing our small project processing to the cloud and wondering if it is feasible. seeing as it could be 100’s of small blocks a month.

Regards

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

From what you describe the Pix4Dengine/Enterprise solution would fit the best your needs. However, to get the best fit,  I recommend you to get in touch with our sales team at Talk to sales .

Best,

Ina