To process the images, I recommend to select the camera model that we optimized for the camera of DJI Phantom 4 Pro (FC6310) from the list. This camera model should have a database icon (learn more). If the parameters are imported from the EXIF, you should see a camera icon instead.
About the orthomosaic and the accuracy, the camera has a rolling shutter which can be an issue for the reconstruction depending on the flight conditions and the area that is mapped. To mitigate the effect, we suggest to apply a specific algorithm especially for flights with a regular pattern (lines). To learn more about this issue and apply the linear rolling shutter correction, click here.
If the results are not satisfying, you can try the following together with the linear rolling shutter algorithm:
- On the menu bar, click Process > Processing Options…
- Select 1. Initial Processing and then the tab Calibration.
- Make sure the Advanced box at the bottom left corner is checked.
- In the section Calibration, from the drop-down list for the Internal Parameters Optimization, select All Prior.
- Click OK.
- On the menu bar, click View > Processing.
- On the processing bar, check 1. Initial Processing and uncheck steps 2 and 3.
- Click Start to re-run step 1.
Hope it helps!