Suggestion for the Folks at Pix4D - feature availability after subscription run out

Many times I need to go back and edit point clouds on a job and reprocess or re-export a DXF of contours or other deliverables. But when my monthly subscription runs out you can’t do this. It would be nice to be able to maintain these features on jobs that you have already processed through 3 steps after your subscription has run out. I don’t want to have to buy another subscription to Pix4D until I have another Job to fly and sometimes that may be a month or two. Just a suggestion.

Hey Joshua,

Thank you for your constructive feedback. 
We are indeed aware of the importance of having more flexibility in re-adjusting the 3D model. Pix4D is constantly working on adding new tools and functionalities that will improve the processing and analysis of 3D data.

Cheers,

Teodora

I can’t even export point clouds or anything. It’s kind of crazy. You guys need to hop on this and make this functionality available for projects that have already been processed. Please!

Dear Joshua,

In the meantime, you could also export your point cloud before the license expired and then process it in CloudCompare, after your Pix4D license expires and you have no other possibilities to manipulate 3D data. Here is the download link: http://www.danielgm.net/cc/release/

Cheers,

Teodora

I have already done that. It would just be nice to keep it in the same software. I’m not as familiar with cloud compare as I am with P4D.