Still getting the file corrupted problem

https://community.pix4d.com/t/corrupt-download/16816/4

I have verified that the antivirus is disabled (it was the first number of times I tried as well)

Same issue.

Whats next?

Thanks
Brian

Hello Brian,

I am sorry to hear about this issue.

Which version of Pix4Dmapper are you using?
I see there is no trial license assigned to your email address. Would you like us to give you a trial license or are you using a different email address that has a trial?

Yes, please. I was under the impression that you applied for the license from the software.

Hi @bsparano ,

The problem you are facing is caused by the fact that you have not confirmed your Pix4D account yet.

I can see in our system that our email was soft bounced. Therefore, please check your email configuration settings and whitelist pix4d.com. After receiving our email and clicking the activation link, the Pix4Dmapper trial license will be assigned automatically to your account.

Best

OK, that makes sense.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to our organization’s white list. Can you use an alternate email address instead? (i have a gmail address)

OK, I tried again with a new account from my gmail address and got the same problem.

In the mean time, I will try with a different computer and see what that turns up.

Hi,

To help you, I confirmed your account from our end. It means that you have the Pix4Dmapper trial license on your nikonrca account. However, please ask your IT management to whitelist pix4d.com. Otherwise, you won’t receive our important communication.

Regards