File Corrupted! Error Message

Good afternoon,

I am getting an error message when trying to open pix4dmapper that says “File corrupted! This program has been manipulated and maybe it’s infected by a Virus or cracked. This file won’t work anymore.”

I have done everything, Including installing it from a different account. I have ran as an administrator, Deleted every pix4d reg key and pix4dmapper key, Updated windows 10, Drivers. It is whitelisted in my virus software and my software has not indicated that it is blocking it.

Let me know what I can try to get it running.

I am sorry to hear you get the error.
Could you please confirm that you have downloaded Pix4Dmapper from here: Downloads?
Could you also upload a screenshot of the error message? When do you get it exactly? During the installation or after?
Also, could you please clarify whether you are trying to use Pix4Ddiscovery? I could not find any other license assigned to your account and I want to make sure I have all the needed information to troubleshoot this.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Yes, I have downloaded and tried both 4.5.6 and the 4.6.1 preview and had the same error message for both… I have attached the error message.

I have to renew my license once I have access, but my license is not currently active.

I get the error message after installation when I try to run the Program.

Christina, Any comments on the replies above?

Hello, there might be an issue with your antivirus software.
I found more info about the topic here pix4dmapper.exe File corrupted

Please follow the instructions mentioned in the above post and comment there about your findings so that we can gather all the information about this error message at one post. I will close your post for further comments so that we gather all the information here: pix4dmapper.exe File corrupted
I hope the instructions will help you :slight_smile: