SSL handshake failed

Error e0706c: Could not authenticate. Check your internet connection. Failure: SSL handshake failed 

what should I do

Hello Juan,

I’m not sure where you get the error but I guess it is when you tried to log in the desktop software right? if it’s the case I would suggest that you first try to follow what’s explained on our support page which explain some solution to try to solve this issue.

https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/202561139-Error-Network-error-Please-check-your-internet-connection-SSL-handshake-failed-

If it’s not on the desktop software, could you please give us more information? Like on which page you got this error, your browser, maybe a screenshot (if you do so, please be careful that no personal information are displayed on the screenshot. You can always use an image editing tool to hide things you don’t want to display)

Thanks

Tom

1 Like

Hello! I got the same issue when I am trying to log in to my account in Pix4DFields. 
What should I do?

Hello Oleg,

I’m not sure the issue is the same. Maybe you can have a look at your firewall’s settings, that might helps you, and also check this article (which is for the mapper but … it’s network so it might be the same resolution).

Otherwise, I’d propose that you contact directly our support here, they are nice and really effective people and they will certainly be very helpful :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi,

I am using the latest version of Pix4D 4.1.25 on my desktop. I have tried all the solutions given in all the 3 threads. Even i turned off my firewall, installed all the certificates. Still i am getting the same error.

Error e0706c: Could not authenticate. Check your internet connection. Failure: SSL handshake failed.

Please help me as my entire month subscription has wasted just because i am unable to login.

Hi Anurag,

Please send us a ticket to identify your license properly by  following the instructions:

• Click on “Contact support” and fill in the form.

Thank you very much.