Software freezes at ‘Select Output Coordinate System”

I am having an issue where I get to the “select Output Coordinate System” screen. I get that configured but when I hit next it locks up and I cannot continue. I have tried rebooting, uninstalling and re-installing the software multiple times. I am using the most up to date version of the software. I have used the guide I found in a previous post about this same issue stating the software may not be uninstalling correctly which caused this same issue for someone else although it has not corrected the problem for this machine. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!

Alienware Area 51m
i7-9700 3.00Ghz
32gb ram
Windows 10 64bit
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

Hi,

The workaround for the software freeze at output coordinate system selection is deleting system files from the registry by following our instruction on How to completely uninstall Pix4Dmapper Desktop. Afterwards, please install Pix4D again. In case the software will hang one more time, please go to the Event Viewer and verify the errors:

1. Start search bar and type Event Viewer.
  2. Then Windows Logs → Application / System → Filter by Error.
  3. Verify if an error was logged during or just before the time of the freeze and send us a screenshot of this view.

Regards