We are a small company using Pix4D to process multispectral cropping imagery. With the data sync feature now defunct, is there a way that we can continue to have one team member flying and processing data, and then another team member (at a different time) login and use Pix4D to create variable rate prescriptions? It doesn’t appear that the Pix4D cloud has the ability do the the prescriptions, and we use our Pix4D Field login at different times, on different computers to use the same data.
It is certainly not possible to do prescriptions in PIX4Dcloud, but your feedback is greatly appreciated, thank you. Your suggestion will have more weight if you share it on our PIX4Dcloud section in Community and collect more votes from other users.
Here is how you can do this:
- Go to the Feature Request section of the product for which you are suggesting a feature.
- Log in or create an account, if you don’t have a Pix4D account yet.
- Look for the feature you are interested in. Someone else might have already asked for it. If such request doesn’t exist, create it as a new topic.
- Vote for it.
- Done, your vote is counted!
- You can manage, follow-up or even remove your vote(s) if you change your mind.