We have released a new version of the Pix4D Cloud with some bug fixes and nice improvements. Here is a list of the changes:
- Elevation is now always displayed in either feet or meters, according to the unit system defined in your profile.
- The URLs for the 3D Model view were changed to end in /3d instead of /mesh.
- Files/Map/3D Model are now normal links and can be opened in a new tab.
- Pressing Enter when editing a value in the DSM/NDVI histogram now commits the value and updates the histogram and corresponding layer.
- Fixed an issue which caused annotations created on geo-referenced projects (processed in the Cloud or uploaded from pix4Dmapper with a coordinate system and XYZ offset) before the release of the Point Cloud Viewer to be shifted. Affected projects should now display annotations in the correct location.
- Exported files (CSV, GeoJSON, SHP) have the name of the project or site/farm from which they are exported.
- Fixed an issue with some Intel graphics cards which caused some points to be displayed with the wrong size in the 3D model view.
- Improved the performance of the 3D model viewer when displaying point clouds.
- Dropping a file onto the application no longer opens the image in the browser. Eventually we will support dropping files where appropriate.
- Added the possibility of closing the share dialog by pressing the Escape key.
- Added new icons and tool tips to the Virtual Inspector toolbar.
- Transparency of the CAD Overlay/Drawing can now be toggled on/off.
- Quality of PDF CAD Overlays/Drawings was improved by converting the file into a higher resolution image.
- Fixed an issue which made the NDVI appear tinted by the color of a crop-zone.
- Improved the selection of Cropzones and fields.
Do you have any suggestions for the future? What is missing in Pix4D Cloud for you? If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to reach out to us. We are continuously striving to improve our tools in order help you with your Photogrammetry, GIS, Ag or Bim workflows and we appreciate all the feedback.