We have released some new features in Pix4D Cloud. Now, when using the 3D model viewer in Pix4D Cloud, lines and polygons will display a lot more information. What better than an image to explain it?
The new measurement details work as follows:
The layout of the object details inspector (right panel) has also been improved. Now all the information is displayed in a more compact way and you can access the main actions for an object on the top-right corner.
Note: Currently, the new measurement values are not included when exporting annotations into CSV. This is likely to change in the near future.
- Sliders now have a numerical input on their right to easily see and modify the current value.
- Several small issues were fixed in annotations exported from the 2D Map.
- When uploading an invalid file, the Uploader now displays an error message.
- New full-screen icon in the Virtual Inspector.
- The point cloud options were visible even when viewing a 3D Mesh. Now they are only displayed when viewing a point cloud.
- Fixed an issue which caused an error to be displayed when canceling the deletion of a project.
- The “Start Processing” button is not visible anymore unless the minimum number of images has been uploaded.