Support Website Contact Support Blog

More advanced measurements

We have released some new features in Pix4D Cloud. Now, when using the 3D model viewer in Pix4D Cloud, lines and polygons will display a lot more information. What better than an image to explain it?

The new measurement details work as follows:

The layout of the object details inspector (right panel) has also been improved. Now all the information is displayed in a more compact way and you can access the main actions for an object on the top-right corner.

Note: Currently, the new measurement values are not included when exporting annotations into CSV. This is likely to change in the near future. 

Other changes/Improvements

• Sliders now have a numerical input on their right to easily see and modify the current value.
  • Several small issues were fixed in annotations exported from the 2D Map.
  • When uploading an invalid file, the Uploader now displays an error message.
  • New full-screen icon in the Virtual Inspector. 

Fixes

• The point cloud options were visible even when viewing a 3D Mesh. Now they are only displayed when viewing a point cloud.
  • Fixed an issue which caused an error to be displayed when canceling the deletion of a project.
  • The “Start Processing” button is not visible anymore unless the minimum number of images has been uploaded.
6 Likes

Hello!

I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask questions but I will try anyway:

It’s cool that now XYZ-coordinates can be checked from cloud models but can I change the XY-coordinate system? I would like to use ETRS89 / GK24FIN(EPSG-3878). Z is good, because it’s taken from GCP-points.

Thank you, VP

Hi Revi,

Thank you for sharing the feedback. We are aware of this pain point and will probably work on it soon :).

1 Like