Probrem of the Pix4Dcatch(Freeze app)

When I record with vidoc rtk rover and Pix4Dcatch, the system often freeze, and GNSS position do not move anywhere. The app looks like works, however the point cloud window show the incorrect Information(GNSS position do not move). In addition, I can not save the data. I use iphone13pro with latest iOS and latest Pix4Dcatch. I want to know the cause of this.

Hello nobuoka-dai,

Welcome to the community!

I need a little more information to understand what you are experiencing fully. Are you referring to when capturing a project, or measuring a GCP, or does it happen for both?

The app looks like works, however the point cloud window show the incorrect Information(GNSS position do not move).

Can you expand upon this, please? Are you referring to the quick preview window? I don’t understand how you are seeing positions in this case and wonder if you are referring to the Status in the RTK dialog?

In addition, I can not save the data.

Are you referring to the app does not allow you to save, or the status is insufficient thus no point in saving the data?

Can you also please share the log files to help us look deeper, if occurring when taking single point measurements, please share the exported GCP folder.

Regards,
Jon

The problem occurred when I used Project.

I need a little more information to understand what you are experiencing fully. Are you >referring to when capturing a project, or measuring a GCP, or does it happen for both?

It means that I reffered the the quick view window.
When I tried to collect the data, the position of the quick view window did not move and stayed a fixed position whether I moved position to position.

Can you expand upon this, please? Are you referring to the quick preview window? I don’t >understand how you are seeing positions in this case and wonder if you are referring to the >Status in the RTK dialog?

The app tried to save a data, however the process did not finish, and after I restart the app, the project folder showed a red quotation mark to the data which I tried to save.

Are you referring to the app does not allow you to save, or the status is insufficient thus no >point in saving the data?

Hi nobuoka-dai,

Thank you for providing this information. We are aware this can occur in some instances and will be including a fix for this in our next update (1.15). The update will be coming soon, and we would recommend upgrading on its release.

Regards,
Jon