Problems with the mosaic editor

Hello my name is Javi and first of all sorry for my English.
Im using Pix4dMapper to create a orthomosaic from some images I’ve taken with a drone and a sequoia sensor, I uploaded the images perfectly and i did the calibration of every single band, I did the initial processing the ray cloud and the MDS, orthomosaic process, but when it finished I can not access to the mosaic editor tool, it appears in grey, like if I have no access to it.
If someone can help me i would appreciate.
Thanks, Javi.

Hi @javic.98,

I believe you are working on Discovery mode and you cannot generate/visualize/export:

• Contour lines.
  • Classified point clouds.
  • DTM.
  • Indices (the Index Calculator can not be used).
  • DSM and orthomosaics (the Mosaic Editor can not be used).

You need to start the free trial.

Also have in mind that the mosaic editor is available when someone generates an orthomosaic. If you derived reconstructions from multispectral images, you probably generated reflectance maps, not an orthomosaic. It is not possible to edit reflectance maps with the mosaic editor.

If you want to edit the content of your image with the mosaic editor, you must generate an orthomosaic instead of reflectance maps. However, the orthomosaic and reflectance are radiometrically calibrated differently, therefore I anticipate you should generate reflectance maps and skip working with the mosaic editor. Note that we usually do not recommend using this particular sensor for the orthomosaic generation

First of all thanks for answering.
I’m using a license that my company gave my, I’m not using a free trial or something similar. I guess that if I load just de RGB images and try to generate the mosaic it should works fine.

Hi,
Could you please tell me which account (email) you used to log in and also send us:

▸ The quality report (.pdf format): …\project_name\1_initial\report\project_name_report.pdf
▸ The project log file (text file): …\project_name\project_name.log