Problems connecting Pix4D Ctrl+Dji with Phantom 4

Hi William

To operate our application, you have to be sure that you have granted all the permissions that are needed by the drone manufacturer app and our applications.
On your Android mobile device:

• Tap Settings –> Apps –> drone manufacturer app (DJI GO, DJI GO 4) –> permissions.
  • Ensure to do the same for Pix4Dcapture and Ctrl+DJI.

I would assume that you did not grant the permission for the application to store files or picture on the mobile device.

Best,

Hi,
Recently I tried to connect my drone to ctrl+dji and use the pix4d capture software. But unfortunately no matter what I tried (reinstalling apps, downgrading apps, using another device (both android and ios) ) nothing seem to do the trick.
Can someone give me pointers on how this issue is raised and what solutions are out there to remedy this.
If downgrading have worked for someone else, what versions will do the trick.
Btw this was a different phantom 4, a week earlier I managed to connect some other phantom 4 drone.
Thank you

Hello,
I would suggest you go through all the basic checks and troubleshooting steps as it will solve most of the issues that can be encountered if properly followed.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: CTRL+DJI wont work with DGI GO 4 - MAVIC 2 PRO

Hola espero que hayas resuleto el tema, a mi me paso, fijate que cuando vas a configuraciones - aplicaciones y ahi a la aplicación , otorgale los permisos, peor no ¨cuando la App este en uso¨sino selecciona donde dice en todo momento, asi te lo va a dejar funcionar.espero te sirva.
saldudos