Problem importing .jpg from MAPIR Survey3W camera

Hello! I have a problem with pix4dfields, I’m trying to import .jpg files from the camera MAPIR Survey3W Camera - Orange+Cyan+NIR (OCN, NDVI) and it says that is not supported. I try to add the camera parameters file using this .xml file (MAPIR_Survey3W_OCN.xml - Google Drive ) and the problem persists. What I’m doing wrong? Thanks.

Hi,
Can you please add there a string in the following format: model_lens-model_focal-length_widthxheight , and let us know if it works? If it does not work, can you please add 1 image to the link, so we can test it from our side as well.

Kind regards,

It works perfect! Thank you so much Fernanda! It’s the first time I test pix4dfields and it’s easy, fast with excellent results.

1 Like

Our pleasure to help and thanks for letting us know that it worked :slight_smile:

I tried to follow the steps given by Fernanda Bosmediano but I can’t understand how to add the string in the file xml.
I don’t know if I have to add <model_lens-model_focal-length_widthxheight> exactly as is wrote or I have to add this kind of parameters. In the second case, where can I find the parameters?
Thanks for the support.

Can you add there the xml file?
because I’m not really addict to edit xml files…

MAPIR_Survey3W_OCN.xml (1010 Bytes)

You were very kind, thank you!

1 Like