Error 0009 - An error occurred while stitching the images

After update Pix4Dfield I tried different data sets captured with Parrot Sequoia camera and all I get is the message “Failed to stitch images. An error occurred while stitching the images”. This message pops up right after the import of the images is completed.

1 Like

Hello,
Can you provide us with the log file for this project. We can take a look to see if there are any issues.

Hi.
I am using the Mapir Survey 3W RGN camera. I have the same problem after importing photos. I have tried to find a solution but I have to ask for help. In other programs there is no problem with assembling the map.

MAPIR_Survey3W_RGN.xml (1003 Bytes)
Hello,
The MAPIR Survey3 is currently not supported in PIX4DFields. However, if you load the attached camera parameter file into Fields then it will allow processing. The article below describes how to load the file:

Hi all,

A new article related to R0009 and it’s main causes has been published:

I am a msc student currently working on multispectral images.When i uploaded the tiff image folder into the pix4dfields and selected for accurate processing with gpu,after around one hour i got a message like R0009 -An error occured while stitiching the images. I have read your page related to this issue and i have done updating my gpu drivers and done repairing the software,after all these i am still getting the issue.Can u please help me out with this issue?

Hi,
Please contact Support, providing the log files from the project and the dataset that you are trying to process.
Have a nice day.
Sirio