Using Micasensr RedEdge Mx I was a mission of 5 ha (not big) in a field. My flight was at 80m with 75% overlap. When I generate the orthomosaic it’s acceptable with a GSD 5.57 cm/px. Problem start when I have to generated my indexes and I share it the result. I need to know how occur this problem and the reason. Thanks
Thanks for sharing this
Could you please let us know the following:
- The weather conditions during the image acquisition?
- Does your dataset have images showing scattered clouds for example?
- Are you using the latest version of the software?
- Did you fly perpendicular to the sun?
Sorry for the delay to reply you, hope these information will help. I answer in the same order of your questions.
- 20% cloudy / 80% clear sky
- I’ll need to check, actually we have many images
- 20 / 110 degree
I include 2 samples of processed images with Pix4Dmapper v. 4.6.4. We don’t have problem with Pix4Dmapper if we compare to Pix4Dfields.
I am following up with you on a support ticket, and as soon as we find the cause of this issue, we will share it here.
Was this issue resolved, we are running into a similar problem as well.