Hi, I’m having some trouble with Pix4D, we use DroneLink as our tool to take the pictures for the map.
But lately the point clouds have started bowling without us changing anything on the DroneLink settings.
Also attaching the Quality report:
212706-Project-2023-07-23T04_10_08.204Z_report.pdf (2.1 MB)
Is there any settings on Pix4D that could help us with this or is it a problem with DroneLink?
This can usually be improved in PIX4Dmapper, where you can change processing options. I noticed you have a PIX4Dmapper license.
If you have tried processing this project in PIX4Dmapper, the following suggestions may help with this:
Use All Prior for Internal Camara Parameters calibration. Because the quality report shows 80.99% relative difference between initial and optimized internal camera parameters.
Change the image horizontal and vertical accuracy.
You can follow the steps below:
- Go to Menu Bar > Project > Image Properties Editor.
- Right-click the first value of the first image under Accuracy Horz [m].
- Select Edit Horz, Accuracies in Selected Rows.
- Insert 1 for Accuracy Horz [m].
- You should see the changes for the entire column.
- Repeat this for Accuracy Vert [m], but instead of 1 please insert 2.
This way there is no need to click on each image’s accuracy value and change it.
Let me know if this helps.