For planning and obtaining the flight images with the [ANAFI-Parrot FPV] drone, the PIX4D Capture software was used. The outputs will serve to analyze the terrain in greater detail as well as to assist in the creation of the 3d model of the building and the vegetal cover of the property.
In order to be able to rehabilitate and give a new use to the built heritage of quinta do paço and its property, it is intended to create an ecotourism project, a tourist typology practically nonexistent in the Municipality. Called “Quinta do Paco - Ecohouses,” the idea of the project to be developed on site, since its matrix is placed in a perspective of preservation of natural resources, promoting sustainable development and the establishment of active population creating a dynamic and multifunctional farm; offering tourist accommodation, but always with a strong environmental awareness; focused on nature and focused on the local community. It is intended to promote ecological agriculture, at a local scale and that preserves the biodiversity of the different habitats. Restoring the soil, nature, implementing permaculture and silviculture practices, also betting on biological products and regional cuisine. The types of crops planned include horticulture in agroforestry (agroforestry agriculture), the cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants and arboriculture, always focusing on native species.
In addition to the use of residential character, it is intended to complement the offer of “Quinta do Paço”, with the creation of adaptable spaces and with good conditions for holding events, workshops, group activities linked to nature. Always betting on quality, locality, using as premises concepts such as circular economy, Kilometer Zero (KM0), aiming thus:
- Promotion of the local economy by stimulating economic circulation within the community through logics of proximity;
- Stimulating local family production and increasing the consumption of locally produced food products, throughout the seasons and revealing the character of the region;
- Fostering the reduction of the ecological food footprint, reducing the energy needed for food products to reach the producer from the consumer;
- Contribution to food independence, maintaining know-how and local production capacity and decreasing the degree of external food dependency;
- Contribution to the preservation of local and regional varieties and the biodiversity associated with agricultural systems.
Thanks a lot
Here Some Pics: