Become one of five winners of our first Pix4Dcatch community challenge. Simply scan your object of interest and share it with us in the comments, alongside its story by May 20th. Make sure you read the rules beforehand. Good luck!
- 1st place - 1 year Pix4Dcloud Advanced license
- 2nd place - 9-month Pix4Dcloud license
- 3rd place - 6-month Pix4Dcloud license
- 4th / 5th place - Pix4D goodies
- Create a 3D model of your object of interest. Your object of interest should be part of your construction project, eg. earthwork, underground utilities, infrastructure, or buildings
- Process in Pix4Dcloud/Pix4Dcloud Advanced
- Contact us to extend your trial to 30 days if using a trial
- Your 3D model should be no more than 1,000 images
- Share your 3D model in the comments below by May 20th
- Tell the story behind your 3D model and narrate how it is connected to your construction project.
Projects will be shortlisted by the Pix4D community users who will vote for the Top 10 3D models from May 20th to May 24th.
The Pix4D team announces winners on May 31st.
Here is an example: