Pix4Dcapture - Product feedback

This post summarizes the feedback related to Pix4Dcapture for Android and iOS from the  Product feedback topic of the community. 

To see the summaries of product feedback for other Pix4D products, please refer to the following posts:

Pix4Ddesktop - Product feedback

Pix4Dcloud - Product feedback

If you create a new post or comment on an existing feedback, please describe what part of your workflow should be improved and what benefit it would bring you.  

Also, if your feedback is Android related, start the post with **Android**, if it is iOS related, start the post with **iOS**

Listing the need is crucial to understanding the way that it will impact the workflow. I will update the list as your points come in.

Product feedback:

1. I would like to suggest that Pix4D Capture use the same technique as DJI for assigning the origin for  POI collections or at least offer it as an option to current technique.

2. Please consider option for A3 FC output for shutter control.  Just need any kind of signal output to trigger shutter over distance, instead of time.

3. One of the most important feature in my honest opinion is the possibility to follow the real terrain surface at the same distance AGL. The world is not flat.

4. Provide Pix4D-Capture mission planning on the desktop and then upload to tablet. In this manner, many different sources of maps/surfaces could be uploaded - including those from in-house.  The maps would not need to be uploaded to the tablets… only the coordinates

5. Get iPad to the same functionality as Android.

1 Like

I would like to suggest that Pix4D Capture use the same technique as DJI for assigning the origin for  POI collections or at least offer it as an option to current technique.

Please consider option for A3 FC output for shutter control.

Just need any kind of signal output to trigger shutter over distance, instead of time.

Thanks for creating and maintaining the post Chris!
I’ve moved it to the User space and pinned it to the top so that it is grouped with the Pix4Ddesktop post :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of the most important feature in my honest opinion is the possibility to follow the real terrain surface at the same distance AGL. The world is not flat.

5 Likes

Request:

1. Provide Pix4D-Capture mission planning on the desktop and then upload to tablet. In this manner, many different sources of maps/surfaces could be uploaded - including those from in-house.  The maps would not need to be uploaded to the tablets… only the coordinates.

2. Get iPad to the same functionality as Android.

2 Likes

After careful consideration, all discussions and new ideas should be discussed in a dedicated post related to the subject of the discussion. Thanks for your understanding! :)