Pix4Dcapture not taking photos for Phantom 4 Pro on Android

Hello.

I have this problem, the the phantom 4 pro is not taking photos in Pix4D, although it finishes all the itinerary as planed.

Is someone having the same problem? Any solution?

It has worked ok in the past.

Greetings

Hello,

The behavior you are describing has not been reported to us so far. However, I would recommend you look at our basic checks and troubleshooting article. It will enable to solve most of the issues you can encounter.
From it, to ensure that it is not a drone or camera defect, I would especially focus on:

• Make sure that SD card is functioning.
  • The drone’s camera and compass are calibrated.
  • No flight setting conflicts with the mission, including maximum altitude, beginner mode, geofences, etc.
  • Basic features are working properly:
  • Manual takeoff and flying.
  • Live video feed of the camera.
  • Manual picture triggering.

Thank you!
But it works perfectly with IOS, i just did it today. While with Android, Samsung S9+, it dosent work.
It makes the itinerary, but it dosent record the shots.
Just for you to know, i formated the sd card.

Thanks

Hi Behaudin, 
If that is the case, I would ask you to make sure that you have ensured all the basic checks are done for the Android device. If you are using older version of Pix4Dcapture, I would request you to upgrade to the latest version and start the mission from scratch. 

Can you also forward me the log files so that we can further investigate the issue? To extract the log files, follow the steps explained in the article (Android, iOS) How to extract the log files.