Thank you for your feedback. So far the behavior you are describing has not been reported to us. Did you dowload the APKs on our webstie?
In the top of having the latest Pix4Dcapture and Ctrl+DJI application. I would suggest you have the latest software version of the DJI CrystalSky and drone firmware.
I can also suggest you the two following procedures:
The two procedures below may imply data loss so we recommend to make a backup if there are important data saved. Connect the mobile device and copy the Pix4D folder (Local Storage > Device storage > Pix4D) to your computer.
1. Clear data and clear cache memory of the application
- Open the Settings application on the Android device.
- Scroll the list and tap Apps, Applications or Manage apps.
- (optional) On certain devices like Samsung, tap Application Manager.
- Scroll the list to find the application.
- From the list, tap Storage.
- Tap CLEAR DATA and CLEAR CACHE.
2. Re-install Ctrl+Plugin and Pix4Dcapture from scratch
- Uninstall Pix4Dcapture and Ctrl+Plugin.
- Connect the device to a computer and navigate to Local Storage > Device storage > Pix4D.
- Delete the content of all folders.
- Delete the Pix4D folder.
- Re-install the latest version of Pix4Dcapture and Ctrl+Plugin.
- (optional) Place the backup content back into the Pix4D folder to restore data.
It may be worth to do a factory reset on the DJI CrystalSky. I would suggest you to follow DJI procedure for that. Be aware that it will probably remove all the applications you add on the CrystalSky as well as the data/pictures stored so it is important to do a backup before.