Pix4D Mapper always close after try to open the Mosaic Editor

Hi there. The program closes automatically seconds after I press the Mosaic Editor command, it starts the process but does not finish it, collapsing the program.

I have made some of the recommendations from other users and Pix4d team staff like the following; I have lowered the image scale to 1/4 and selected low resolution in the 3d textured mesh from step 2. I have also set the resolution to automatic increasing it to 4. In Resources and Notifications lower the RAM from 32 to 16 as well as the CPU from 16 reduced to 8.

It is curious to see an excellent executed mosaic in the Quality Report, however I cannot edit it.Mosaic Editor.pdf (420.3 KB)

I should mention that I am working on a trial version, I am not sure if this is the reason.

Processor 11th Gen Intel (R) Core ™ i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
RAM 32.0 GB (31.7 GB usable)
GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Windows 10 Home Version 20H2

All help more than welcome,
Thanks…

Hello,
I checked your account and it appears that you do not have a valid trial license. You are using the free PIX4Ddiscovery. This has limited functionality and does not allow you to access the mosaic editor. Please sign up for a 15 day trial and log back into PIX4Dmapper.

Thanks Michael ,

I have run out of time for my temporary license. An explanation may be possible to help me understand my problem. I want to know if is my computer, some command that is not executing well?

To clarify, I worked the project in the full version, not the Pix4ddiscovery version. Any suggestion?

Thanks again

Hi,

Could you please send us the following?

▸ The quality report (.pdf format): …\project_name\1_initial\report\project_name_report.pdf
▸ The project log file (text file): …\project_name\project_name.log
▸ The project file (.p4d): …\project_name.p4d

Best,

Hi Nikoleta,

Thanks for your follow up. Here the requested information. I had to share the text file from my google cloud. The file is large and it did not allow me to upload it here.

I remain attentive to your guidance,

Osvaldo

Walters Residence 25August2021.p4d (113.0 KB)

Text file link Walters Residence 25August2021.log - Google Drive

Walters Residence 25August2021_report.pdf (2.3 MB)

Hi,

I see some inconsistencies between the log file, .p4d file and the quality report. 2021-09-09_11h42_57

2021-09-09_11h44_24
Can you save the project in a different path or save it with a different name and try to open the new (saved) project?

If this does not help, I recommend:

1. Close the Pix4D project.
  2. Move all images into another folder.
  3. In the result folders, navigate to …\project_name\3_dsm_ortho\project_data.
  4. Delete the folder meditor .
  5. Open the .p4d file with Pix4D desktop.
  6. Select the new image path when prompted.

I would also suggest setting the Internal Parameters Optimization to All Prior and process again.

I hope this helps.

Best,