[Desktop][Pix4Dmapper] Problem with the standard 3D maps processing

I had a problem that the software closed during the process “standard 3D Maps” it with about 1169 images. This problem happened twice. In the first time appeared a message similar this “A software had to be closed… Pix4D” without save the files about DSM and orthomosaic. In the second time no message appeared, the software just closed.

I only got finish a process with these images using “Rapid/Low Res 3D Maps”. I can’t understand what’s happening. The settings on my computer are “CPU Intel Xeon E3-1220 v5 @3.00GHz, RAM 8GB, GPU NVIDIA Quadro K420”. I think that maybe the problem is the software.

I need to process it in Standard 3D Maps.

Is there anyone in Brazil responsible by the Pix4D products?

Please, keep me updated!

Hi Anderson,

Would it be possible to share with us the following (e.g. via WeTransfer)?

• The quality report (.pdf format): …\project_name\1_initial\report\project_name_report.pdf
  • The project log file (text file): …\project_name\project_name.log
  • The project file (.p4d): …\project_name.p4d
  • One or several screenshots of the 3D rayCloud view.

I would also ensure the latest driver is installed for the graphic card.

Hi Julie,

I can’t use We Transfer. But I have another way to share the files with you. Please, I only can do that if you tell me your mail for share these files and then send you a link.

Best Regards.

Anderson,

You can open a request to contact support. This will give you a unique email address with the ID of the request which you can then use to share he files.