PIX4D Capture experiences with DJI

OK, Request #46438 sent.

EDIT: The content of this comment is deemed as not appropriate and is therefore moderated. 

iOS app was working great for 28 missions flown over 4 days.  Anybody else having issues with the latest iOS version of Pix4Dcapture?

Battery change feature request is a separate item and has its own thread.

Hi,

I want to ask if it is safe to use the latest Pix4D Capture (currently 4.0.1 on android) with Phantom 4 firmware 01.02.0602 or I have to upgrade the Phantom?

I just purchased a new P4 that is on 01.02.0602 firmware and 1.6.0 on RC but I don’t want to upgrade yet because of issues.

Is there some archive with older capture app versions?

@Giorgos
This firmware was released in 2016. Our developers and testers are using v02.00.0106 on Phantom 4 that was released on July 6th. I would suggest that you upgrade to that firmware to fly the Phantom 4 using Pix4Dcapture.

Julie, welcome back from holidays. How is it going the review of the problem reported with the Android version 4.0.1 and the P4? Regards.

Hugo, I will share updates directly in your ticket thread :).

I use the DroneDeploy app to plan and execute my missions and then upload the data into Pix4D for processing. Best of both worlds and it works gresat.

Hello,
I have phantom 2 vision pluse using it to fly grid mission for mapping purposes.

Are you still providing Pix4Dcapture p2v in ios market or android? If not, recommend a software that can help me plan grid mission please.

Hi Raed,

Unfortunately, the support for Phantom 2 Vision plus has been stopped on both iOS and Android platform as the related software is not GDPR compliant. You can have a look at our current supported drone webpage.

Currently, We do not know any software that can support grid missions for the P2V+ so we can not advise you about that.

Best,