Ortofoto: doppelte Abbildungen

Hallo liebe Pix4D Mapper Profis,

Ich habe weiterhin in einem berechneten Orthofoto doppelte Abbildungen, wie entsteht so etwas?

selbes Problem auch schon in den automatischen Verknüpfungspunkten !!!

I believe the Pix4D folks are already looking into this from your other post but it is an overlap or setting issue 99% of the time.  This is typical when first starting out with photogrammetry or when running into difficult things like sky, trees, or water.

Nadir flights with 60% to 70% overlap as typically suggested really only work on simple flat land.  When things go vertical then the typical suggestions for land survey missions are no longer good enough.

@Adam Jordan, P.E.
Das Projekt wurde in zirka 80m über Grund mit einer Überlappung 80/70 geflogen.
Stellenweise sogar dichter, da mehrere Missionen geflogen wurden.
Aufgrund der Akkulaufzeit der Drohne konnte keine 47Ha große Fläche in einer Mission beflogen werden.
Wir betreiben seit zirka 15 Jahren Photogrammetrie, aber seit kurzem erst mit Pix4D.

Mittlerweile habe ich den Grund für die doppelten Abbildungen selbst herausgefunden.
Da wir ein gefiltertes digitales Geländemodell benötigten, habe ich damit begonnen, sämtliche Punkte wie Autos, Holzstapel (da riesiges Holzwerk) etc. beim Klassifizieren in “disabled” zu verschieben, wodurch sie nicht mit in die DGM Berechnung einbezogen wurden und Lücken interpoliert wurden, dann bei der Berechnung des Orthofotos trat der beschriebene Fehler mit doppelten Abbildungen auf. Anschließend habe ich alle Punkte wieder aus “disabled” in “human made objects” verschoben und das Orthofoto neu berechnet. Jetzt ist alles in Ordnung und keine doppelten Abbildungen vorhanden.

Das Problem der doppelten Punkte aus der dichten Punktwolke besteht weiterhin und ich würde mich freuen, wenn sich jemand von Pix4D Support dazu meldet!

Hallo Christian,

Ich habe Ihnen gerade in unserem Ticket-Gespräch geantwortet.

Beachten Sie, dass ich Ihnen bei dringenden Anfragen empfehle, auf Englisch zu schreiben, da es mehr Agenten gibt, die Ihnen antworten können. 

Wir werden die Fehlersuche im Ticket fortsetzen, vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

I have had this multiple times myself and it is always fixed by flying again with more overlap as I said earlier. You may get lucky to use MTPs to align it altogether but that doesn’t always work. I rarely use MTPs as it is cheaper to just use more overlap in my flights and this can be totally avoided. In general, between flights you want 1-2 passes of the drone to overlap the previous flight so I am not sure yet how well the resume battery change feature of Pix4Dcapture will work on the processing side.

@Adam, it is true that overlap is the cause of many issues related to unaligned point clouds, and we are troubleshooting via ticket to ensure there are not any other causes.
The resume flight feature with Pix4Dcapture allows to change the battery and resume a flight from where it was paused. No flight lines are flown again to add some overlap. This in general should not cause any processing issues during calibration because the camera and exterior conditions (weather, flight height, etc.) are supposed to be the same.

Dear, I have the same problem: “overlap”. How to fix this problem?

Sorry but from Parrot service, nobody response me the email and anybody told me for solution this really big problem!!!

Regards Julio Roman 

| julioroman19781964@gmail.com |

Chile.

Hi Julio,

We would need more details to provide assistance in the most efficient way.
Could you please submit a request to Pix4D Support Team attaching the following?

▸ The quality report (.pdf format): …\project_name\1_initial\report\project_name_report.pdf
▸ The project log file (text file): …\project_name\project_name.log
▸ The project file (.p4d): …\project_name.p4d

Thank you in advance!