Orthomosaic generation errors

Hi,

Anyone can explain me why i get this kind of orthophoto (every thing is good in the quality report).

regards

Hi!

Can I ask you to send us here using the WeTransfer or any other file-sharing platform the following:

▸ The quality report (.pdf format): …\project_name\1_initial\report\project_name_report.pdf
▸ The project log file (text file): …\project_name\project_name.log
▸ The project file (.p4d): …\project_name.p4d

Please also answer the following questions:

Did you try to open the orthomosaic by third party software? For example by non-commercial QGIS?
Are all the files properly generated? Can you check the Result folder?

Thank you in advance

Hi,

I cannot send you any file since I relaunched the intial process. By not using the latest version of PIX4D

Its very particular because I get points in the area of interest during the intial processing.

But during densificiation, no in the white parts of the orthomosaic (not densified points are seen in the cloud on these zones, only initial processing points)

OK, I understand. Thank you for getting back to me.

Can you update us when the process finishes? If you experience the same problem, please send us the files, and we will investigate the issue.

Best,

Hi, everything is fine by using the 4.3.31 version.

By the way, do you plan to add to tool allowing to delete automiaticly mobil objects such as cars in orthomosaic ?

Best,

Hi Guillaume,

I’m happy to hear that with 4.3.31 the project can be completed but can you tell me which version you had previously installed? Also, can you say a few words more about the tool that you mentioned - how you would like this option to work? At the moment what you can do in the software is to use the annotation tool - mask as a half automated mechanism to remove unwanted objects. Read more how to Annotate Images in therayCloud.

Best

Hi,

The version I previously used is the 4.4 beta edition (november).

About the tool I suggested :

When dsm and ortho is generated I clean it to delete cars etc (by drawing a zone and deleting picture where i see a car).
A tool to automaticly delete transparent (ie moving) objects would be so cool.

I will see the tool you mentionned.

Cheers,