Join our instructor-led online workshops without leaving your desk :
Nov 19 (CET time zone): Processing Large Datasets in Pix4Dmapper
The Pix4D Training Team will be taking a deep dive into processing projects that contain large datasets. Best practices for planning, flying, organizing, and merging projects will be covered. In addition, we will discuss troubleshooting methods and highlight the quality report.
- Articulate knowledge of large project image acquisition.
- Understand the theory of georeferencing as well as accuracy validation.
- Process a project, articulate deliverable quality, and understand sharing capabilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose errors.
Register here: http://bit.ly/2pvjm78
Nov 26-27 (CET time zone): Pix4Dmapper Essentials
This Pix4Dmapper Essentials workshop will introduce you to critical Pix4Dmapper workflows. You will learn best practices for capturing RGB images and creating, managing, analyzing, and sharing 2D and 3D representations of reality. A series of hands-on exercises will demonstrate how to work effectively with the Pix4Dmapper solution.
- Produce accurate 2D and 3D georeferenced representations of reality, including orthomosaics and 3D models
- Acquire accurate measurements
- Share your deliverables with stakeholders
Register here: http://bit.ly/2C6LTT9