Workshops

Greetings from Fiji, I have noticed that there has never been any Pix4D workshop done around the pacific region. Will this ever be possible? is there any possible plans in the near future? Thanks.

Hey Richard, 

Thank you for your feedback. We are preparing our planning for 2018 and as soon as it is confirmed we will publish our next workshops on our page here: https://pix4d.com/training-certification/workshops/

Stay tuned! 

Problem with mi Workshop. I pay for “Pix4Dmapper Essentials workshop online” and there are mails on my inbox but when i log in, there is not workshop on my enrollment. I mail to support with no answers.

Hi Vidal,

You can find your enrollments by logging in to your Pix4D account then going to your enrollments page at Pix4D Training.
If you cannot see your enrollments on that page, it means that you are not logging into the correct Pix4D account.

An easy way to solve this is to:

1. Open a private browser window.
  2. Go to Pix4D Training.
  3. When prompted, log in to Pix4D with the email address at which you received the reminder emails. If you do not have a Pix4D account with that email, create it.

Alternatively, you could log out of your Pix4D account at cloud.pix4d.com then log in to the correct Pix4D account before accessing Pix4D Training.

I have contacted you via email with similar information. Note that our Support and Training teams are happy to help you and answer your requests during business days.

Best,

Rhéa