No more 3D view

Hello,

This morning I was able to see the 2D + 3D views on PC.
This afternoon only 2D.
What do I do wrong ?
I am new in PIX4DCLoud …
Rgds,

Hello,

I checked your project and was able to see the 3D models somehow. Would you please click the icon (see the image below) to center the map to locate it at the correct place? If it does not work, would you please try it with the other browsers?

2021-11-26_16-24-03

Kind regards,

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

I have 2 projects:

• PROJECT 3 is working well.
  • PROJECT 2 in ‘test’ folder is not working, even by applying the command you propose.
    (both on PC & smartphone devices).
    Can you confirm you are able to see PROJECT 2 ?
    (2D view is OK but 3D view is KO).

Rgds,

Yes, I can see both projects (2 & 3). If you can see Project 3, I assume that there is no problem with navigating the 3D environment. Would you please check your internet speed? If it is slow, it could take time to open them.

Kind regards,

Yuka,
The internet speed is around 1Gb/s. It was enough yesterday to see first result.
Don’t you think that it can be due to the fact that I created 2 different accounts for managing more than 3 trials ?
As newcomer I need more projects to assess the tool.

Rgds,

1Gbps is very fast and won’t be the cause of the issue for sure. Creating many accounts shouldn’t be the problem too. Would you please check if your GPU is updated as well as the other drivers on your computer?

Hello,
I tested on 2 other PC and the result is the same.
However I created another project that is working very well. Sure you can see it (named ´pigeonnier´).

Seems like the project which is not visible in 3D may be corrupted.

I wanted to delete all output files and then regenerate the project, but this feature is not available in Pix4d I guess.

Thank you for trying it with the other computer. Would you please contact us to assist you further?

Kind regards,

Thanks Yuka, this is not a blocking point for me today.
I will ask the support later.
Thanks for your help.