No layers available in RayCloud?

Hello. I have been using the output from this software for years to lay out topo surveys, but am new to using the software itself.

I have a file that will not allow for any box on the left sidebar layer selection area.

This file has already been fully processed. I already have working outputs in .tif, .las, .tfw

Thank you for any insight

Hello,
It seems that the processing is not complete.
Have you moved the results to a different folder? It is strongly recommended to not move the results or change the folder structure of a project as it may not be able to open it again.
Please check that the outputs are in the output folder: Menu Process > Open Results Folder…

If the project is small, I recommend that you process it again as it may be faster to reprocess than to recover it.

I hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hi Christina,
I have exactly the same problem as candarco above.

Generated a project a few days ago. Got all my outputs in the output folder. OK loading and using it for the past few days. Generated a video flyby OK last night. Went into the project this morning and no available layers in the rayCloud.

It will take too long to reprocess, so can you go through the steps to “recover it”.
Cheers, David.

Hi,

Can you please send us the log file?

Best,

Hi Nikoleta,
Thanks for the quick response. Log file attached …
Cheers, David.
Tylerstown2.zip (575.1 KB)

Can anyone suggest a solution for this Pix4D bug?

Seems silly that I have to re-create the whole job again, just to use the RayCloud, when all my outputs are all generated, accessible and working fine.

Ho Hum!

Hello,

I had a look at your log file. May I ask if the screenshot of your project is referring to the log file project, or is it from another project?

One project is called Monterey and the other one Tylerstown2, is this correct?
Could you try and save the project with another naming? Click Project>Save Project As… and save the project with a different name.
Moreover on the Menu bar, click Process > Open Results Folder… and make sure all the results are generated. Can also send me a screenshot of the Results Folder?

Best,