Saving Projects Issue: Lost File

I ran five projects on this software. I need the results from each project for my report. I tried to take the files and email them to myself so that I could access them on another computer, but when the file was opened it did not contain all the processing information. It only had the image files uploaded. This is an issue. It takes awhile to process each project and I would hate to have to go through each step every time I wanted to analyze the data. I can access the data on the computer that I originally processed the dataset on if I open the file directly from the software’s Welcome page.I tend to use different computers in the office. Please help me. Thank you in advance.

Dear Zaliya,

To be able to open a project as it was processed on another computer, you would need to copy all of the original images, as well as all the processed files. By processed files, we mean the .p4d and the whole folder saved in the same location with the same name. This folder contains all the outputs and can be quite large. 

On this page, it is the whole project_name folder you would need to copy:202558649

Best regards,

estimados:

les escribo pues se me presentó el siguiente problema:

Procesé mis imágenes. Obtuve la ray cloud y el editor de mosaicos. Modifiqué algo desde la ray cloud, guardé el proyecto. En mi notebook tengo los archivos que genera el pix (el ortomosaico está bien, el Dsm está como “vacío”). También tengo todas las fotos que utilicé para el proyecto.

Al querer abrir nuevamente el proyecto me aparece esto:

Es decir no puedo abrir el proyecto. Es como si ya no estuviera. Podrían ayudarme? Que es lo que pude haber hecho mal para que se borre el proyecto?

Gracias!!! Saludos,

Cynthia

Hola Cynthia,

Espero que ya has solucionado el problema :slight_smile:

En general, este tipo de problemas pasan cuando transferimos los archivos o el proyecto en un directorio nuevo y no conseguimos transferir todo.Por ejemplo faltan las imagenes o algun fichero de salida.

Otra causa es que eliminamos algún archivo (sin intención).

Para que mejor solucionar este tipo de casos, necesitamos ver el archivo log del proyecto. Si sigues teniendo este tipo de problemas, por favor mándanos el archivo log y el informe de calidad.

Un saludo,

Christina