Nightime data ?

Dear Pix4D team,

I have a challenge for you… I have some nightime pictures (with interesting contrasts) acquired with airborne EOS camera.

I was thinking of using Pix4d for orthomosaiquing images (I have over 5 thousands of them !) automatically (and why not extratcing the DSM for others purposes later on).

I created a project where the camera has been recognized but during step 1, Pix4d sais that there is no calibrated images.

Do you have an explanation what’s going wrong ?

You can downaload the project here:

https://filesender.renater.fr/?s=download&token=be5c5aed-6197-07a4-de1d-731d2795c80f

Thks

Unfortunately your data set is far to sparse, and not enough detail for reconstruction.

To help Pix4D with reconstruction, the area of interest must be imaged from as many angels and good contrast in all images for key point identification.

Malheureusement, votre ensemble de données est très rare et manque de détails pour la reconstruction.

Pour aider Pix4D à la reconstruction, la zone d’intérêt doit être visualisée avec autant d’anges et un bon contraste dans toutes les images pour l’identification des points clés.P.