NDVI with Sequoia camera

Hi @alealbuquerque It means that the DLS sensor could not account for the clouds.

Camera only works because Pix4D is not using the DLS sensor data at all. It might be the sparse cloud affected the green band the most or something might be wrong with the DLS sensor.

Dear @momtanu.chakraborty,

I can agree with you about some wrong with DLS sensor. Sky with sparse cloud I desagree. All flights have done in clear sky.

I will send email to Parrot Support about this. I know I will not receive any answer because Parrot has closed all production parts and support.

Thank´s for you attention.

Natacha, Pix4DMapper will be the software if you want to include GCPs as well. However, from the future flights, we (also Parrot or Micasense has this in their websites as well) recommend flying perpendicular to the sun. For example, if the sun is in the east (late in the afternoon), you should fly in a North-South direction. If it close to solar noon, flying on East-West direction will help.

Is it possible to calculate the Photochemical reflectance index (PRI) with Pix4D?

Hi,

As long as you have the bands 531n and 570n from a camera with GPS and sufficient overlap to generate an orthomosaic, you should be able to obtain the reflecante maps.
Then, you can calculate the index, (R531−R570)/(R531+R570).

Best,