Target calibration: radiometric correction

Hi,
I am trying to perform the radiometric calibration to UAV images captured using Parrot SEQUOIA+ Multispectral Sensor. I am using the MicaSense calibrated reflectance panel. For some reason, the pix4dmapper does not detect the calibration panel and does not retrieve the reflectance factor. Although, I try to do manually the output does not come correctly i.e., no calibration or incorrect calibration was performed.
Any suggestions or supports are highly appreciated.
Thanks

HI,

If you are using a sequoia+, it does not need a reflectance panel as it gives absolute reflectance values already.
You can read this article on how to import target images if you still want to import them:

If you do it manually, you will have to introduce the reflectance factor for each band.

Best,

You could also test PIX4Dfields our Ag. specialized product, we have now added access to satellite images and many new features are coming.

Hi Jose,
Thank you very much for your support. I am using Sequoia_4.0_1280x960 sensor. It has four bands and an RGB camera. Could you please provide any link or document where I can refer to and also cite in my manuscript.
I appreciate you response.
Thank you

Hi Jose,
Here are some snapshots that would give some more sense:
!

camera model|690x180

Hi Jose,

I was looking at Pix4DFields. It looks amazing to me. I also downloaded the trial version to understand its capabilities but unfortunately, I am not able to export the processed result to check if the calibration was performed correctly or not. Could you please help me to get a trial version with full functionality? If it workout for me then we can buy the licence for it.

Thanks

Hi,

Great I will DM you.

Best,
José

Thank you, Jose.