Mavic Pro image and flight issues

Yesterday I had a large mission area to fly - 1 km x 1.5 km.

Im waiting on a new camera for my P3A.

So I got a Mavic Pro. (Cannot wait for my P3A camera to arrive)

I flew the mission at 80 meters AGL and ended up collecting 1054 images using the Pix4d Capture app for IOS - latest version.

The Mavs firmware is up to date as well.

During the flights My Mavic Pro experienced some odd issues.

A good portion of the flight had my drone flying 1 - 3 m/s.

Each mission line was 1.5 km long, and flying at that slow speed, I was only getting 2-3 lines done per battery.

At the end of the line when the battery would be around 45%, I would pause the mission, return the drone home and change out the battery.

Twice I ended up recreating the mission from where it left off because I would hit resume, the Mavic would ascend to 80 meters and begin flying the line without taking any pictures.

It took from 10 am until 4:30pm to fly this small area,  

I brought the images into Pix4d last night and noticed the majority of my images were all fuzzy and out of focus.

As mentioned above - I cannot wait to get my P3A camera in so I can toss the Mav Pro onto the shelf, never to be used again.

My questions are, what would cause the incredibly slow flight/ image acquisition?

And is there anything I can do to adjust the camera for the Pix4d App 

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your patience and detailed description.

In Fast mode on iOS, the speed of the drone will depend on your mission’s setting. The primary factors that determine your drone’s speed are the amount of front and side image overlap and the flight height. Pix4Dcapture reports what your mission’s planned flight speed when you tap START. If your drone is flying slower than you would normally expect, please verify your mission’s planned flight speed to ensure that it matches. Please let us know if you see a significant difference between your mission’s planned flight speed and actual average flight speed, whether flying with your DJI Mavic, Phantom 3 Advanced, or any other drone.

One of the most common reasons that a drone doesn’t capture images during a Fast _Mode _mission is that the connection between the drone and Pix4Dcapture is broken because of the distance between the pilot and drone or other obstructions. If you lose the connection between your drone and Pix4Dcapture, please abort the mission, reposition the extent of the mission to cover the portion of the project area that remains to be captured, and then start the new mission. A bug in a previous version of Pix4Dcapture for iOS did result in the drone failing to capture images after resuming a multi-battery mission, but that bug was fixed in a recent version of Pix4Dcapture so please ensure that you are flying with the latest version of Pix4Dcapture and let us know if your drone fails to capture images after resuming a multi-battery mission.
Unfortunately, we have not identified the root cause of blurry images when flying with DJI’s Mavic Pro, however, we have received reports that upgrading to the latest version of Pix4Dcapture for iOS solved the issue resulted in more reliable images results.

Best,