last known ccords from file HELP

Hello I am in a small island in Greece and lost a Phantom 4 Pro v2. It landed on a tree in the other bank of a stream. I have some log files in the Pix4D folder in my uphone but they are unreadable. Thereis a file called “DJIFlightRecord_2024-07-02_[11-24-29].txt” and another one called “2024-07-02_11-23-41_FLY100_MSDK.dat”. How can I read them and retrieve the lasto known coordinates?

Γεια σου @ykontos81 and welcome to the Pix4D Community :handshake:

I’m sorry to hear about your lost drone. If it’s a DJI drone, you can follow the steps outlined in this DJI Support Article to help locate it.

Here are the general steps:

1. Sync your flight records: Open the DJI app on your mobile device and sync your flight records. This will update the server with your latest flight data.
  2. Access your flight records: In the DJI app, go to the “Profile” section, then “Flight Record”. You should see a list of your flights.
  3. Find your last flight: Look for your most recent flight (the one where you lost the drone). Tap on it to view more details.
  4. Check the drone’s last known location: In the flight details, you should see a map showing the flight path of the drone. The last known location of the drone is marked on this map.

Remember, it’s important to avoid flying in areas where the drone could be lost or hard to recover, like over water or in heavily wooded areas. Always keep your drone within your line of sight and make sure the drone’s GPS signal is strong before taking off.

I hope this helps and you find your drone soon!

Best, Daniele.