lost drone, log

Hello, I just lost a P4Pro during a flight with pix4D Capture. No log of this theft in the DJIGo cache. Is it possible to find in the files Pix4D captures the last known position of the drone before crash? Thank you
i absolutely need to recover data from sd card …

Hi @GOURBEYRE_Bertrand, I am sorry to hear about what happened.

We can try checking the log files, but cannot guarantee that the position will be there. Are you using Android or iOS?

Please have a look at this article to extract the files

Best,

Hello, thank you very much for your help.
Yes I have read this article (I have difficulty in English …). I find the logs but I don’t know how to use them. By opening in an editor I manage to find coordinates, but I do not know if it corresponds to the coordinates of the crash? or at the center of the mission? ou at the beginning? etc …

Can you share the files and we will have a look if the last location can be retrieved?

Yes of course. Thank you.
ctrl_dji.log (851.4 KB)
pix4dcapture.log (1.9 MB)
Pix4Dmapper.log (288.9 KB)

The last entry that I can see is from 2021-09-07 13:56:27:
45.43159234066278, 3.0923526955218943

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes!

Thank you so much. I had also found these coordinates but also many others! so I didn’t know which ones to use.
My site is 2 hours away, I will go back there tonight to look for it and I will keep you posted. Thanks again !

Good evening,
I returned to the site on Friday and despite extensive research, no trace of the drone. It must be said that it is black (obsidian) and that does not facilitate research!
The vegetation is very dense and the trees high, it is likely that it is blocked in height. I’m going back tomorrow to do the work again, I’ll take pictures of the area. Maybe I’ll see in the photos?
Thank you,

Thank you for the update! Oh, I see, this version of the drone is even harder to spot due to its dark color.

I really hope you manage to find the drone and, most important, the SD card.

All the best,

Hello, I just lost a P4Pro during a flight with pix4D Capture. No log of this theft in the DJIGo cache. Is it possible to find in the files Pix4D captures the last known position of the drone before crash? Thank you
i absolutely need to recover data from sd card …
i use android

dataflash.log (94.5 KB)
Mission 1.log (107.3 KB)